Berlin’s Military Police visit the Berlin plant
Visitors are impressed by our production
The 13th company of Military Police Regiment 1 visited the BMW Motorrad plant in Berlin on 19.10.2022. The 13th company has a very special task in the regiment. It represents the escort group and is reserved for high-ranking guests from the Ministry of Defence. It is unique in Germany and operates only in Berlin. The escort group guides guests through the capital in precise formation in a V-shape.
When escorting, only 1% of the driver's total attention is usually on operating the machine, the other 99% must constantly scan the environment and traffic for potential dangers. For this important task, drivers must be able to rely 100% on their machines. Our BMW motorcycles are the perfect companions. The group of the Military Police was visibly impressed by their visit to our factory, the birthplace of their BMW motorcycles.